Outstanding candidates for post-doctoral researchers in either MOF or supramolecular chemistry are sought for joint application for prestigious Ulam fellowships from the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange. Ulam fellowships allow scientists from abroad to work in leading Polish research institutions for 6 to 24 months. Successful candidates will get 10000 PLN net per month + mobility allowance.
The call for proposals is open untill 23rd April 2019, so the prospective candidates are encouraged to contact me as soon as possible.
The most important conditions for application are:
- doctoral degree awarded in a country other than Poland;
- not being a Polish citizen (The condition does not apply to persons whose full cycle of doctoral studies abroad has been financed by the Polish government);
- employment (contract) in a foreign HEI or a foreign scientific/research centre. The employment is not required for persons who obtained their doctoral degree after 31.08.2018 or completed their previous post-doctoral fellowship after 31.08.2018
- the candidates who a) lived, studied or worked in Poland from 01.01.2017 until 23.04.2019 or b) managed a research project carried out in the Polish institutions of science and higher education are not eligible,
- at least 3 achievements in the years 2016-2019. The achievement might be publications as the main author (especially first or correspondence) in journals included in Scopus or Science Citation Index Expanded, publications in reviewed materials from international conferences indexed in the Web of Science Core Collection or Scopus or reviewed research monographs.
For details see: https://nawa.gov.pl/en/scientists/the-ulam-programme